BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
- Business Process Mapping – This includes one-on-one work with various functional areas and individuals at your organization to outline strategy, map processes, gather requirements and KPIs, validate findings and identify process improvement opportunities. The strategic and tactical assessments conducted provide the framework for the initial business case and benefits realization plan.
- Business Process Improvement, Optimization and/or Reengineering – Using the Six Sigma DMAIC framework, we “deep dive” into your organization’s processes and identify opportunities for improvement. This involves on-site Kaizen workshops, Root Cause Analysis and solution development, and improvement pilot sessions. Panorama will help your organization implement process changes and document any new policies and procedures. We perform process improvement, optimization or reengineering based on each client’s needs.
- Continuous Improvement – To ensure that the recommended process improvements are practical, sustainable and continue to deliver value to the organization, Panorama provides leadership and change management support, executive and end-user training, tools and resources, including a Center of Excellence, and ongoing implementation, post-implementation and benefits realization services.
- Establishing LEAN Governance – Activities during this phase include developing the implementation plan, communications plan, project strategy, value stream prioritization and key performance indicators (KPIs). The majority of these activities are conducted in collaboration with the leadership level of the government agency.
- Enabling LEAN Transition – To establish the government agency’s ongoing capabilities, Panorama turns its focus to the division level. Activities during this phase include determining the division-level LEAN transition plan, divisional improvement KPIs, roles and responsibilities and process improvements. Panorama also conducts several types of LEAN orientation activities and divisional improvement activities to ensure the entire organization is educated, engaged and ready to take advantage of the process improvements to come.
- Enabling LEAN Culture Shift – The third phase enables government agencies to conduct and sustain process improvement activities in the long term. Activities during this phase include determining the culture shift and organizational change management plan and outlining divisional training requirements, participants, events and schedules. Panorama also provides mentoring and coaching, facilitates employee-led LEAN activities and monitors the overall culture shift to ensure performance targets are being met and recommend mitigation activities in areas of risk.
- Our staged approach empowers your organization to understand, improve and take charge of your processes in both the short- and long-term. It also provides the training and support necessary to create true and lasting change throughout your organization.
- Benchmark Assessment
- Process Mapping
- Three degrees of process management (based on your needs)
- Process Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Process Reengineering
- Change Impact Analysis
- Organizational Structure Redesign
To maintain profitability and a competitive advantage in a challenging and uncertain marketplace, many leading companies are turning to business process reengineering. When executed well, business process reengineering initiatives can result in more efficient and effective operations, with an improved bottom line and balance sheet.
- Visible, sustained support from executive leadership and commitment to the business process reengineering project.
- A strong business case based on empirical data that aligns the business process reengineering effort with strategic goals and defines clear, measurable objectives.
- Use of proven business process reengineering methodologies that have solid grounding in real-world results – not just in theory.
- Clear communication within the organization, including documentation, which conveys the goals of the business process reengineering initiative as well as the roles and responsibilities of the participants.
- An end-to-end perspective that takes into account the entire process, and involves multiple parts of a company that may play roles in elements of its execution.
- Identification and attainment of “quick wins” that can help to build early confidence in the business process improvement initiative.
Kantinka Consult offers a range of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) capabilities - from rapid improvement and optimization techniques around our formula-based Devex PLM solution, through full-scale transformation methods.
Kantinka Consult’s approach and methodology gives us the flexibility to help process manufacturing companies of all sizes and needs. Our serves have enabled a wide range of global companies to achieve significant increases in operational efficiency, reductions in cost, and improvements in processing times by identifying bottlenecks and resolving deficiencies in existing processes.
Kantinka Consult is particularly adept at adapting our methodologies to current processes in place. Our approach, experience—and the best practices we can apply—serve to make process manufacturing companies more competitive in all areas of product development.
Current State Analysis – Evaluate the “As-Is” environment to identify opportunities improvement in addition to identifying problem areas.
Future State Design – Identify solutions and process changes, and develop the “To-Be” environment and framework
Gap Analysis – Analyze the gap between current and future states, as well as the impact to each level in the organization. Such gap analysis forming the basis for Organizational Change Management recommendations and activities.
Performance Measurement – Identify ways to measure and monitor process efficiency.